I will blackmail him to do this...😎😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will blackmail him to do this...😎😛
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
He is the silliest boy I have seen till date...😔
don't worry..!!
use jaake baat karo tum😊 dost badi naseebwalo ko hi milta hai..!!
jake issues solve karo
don't be sad meri mishti doi
don't worry..!!
use jaake baat karo tum😊 dost badi naseebwalo ko hi milta hai..!!
jake issues solve karodon't be sad meri mishti doi
I will blackmail him to return it...😎
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I will blackmail him to return it...😎
yoooo! that's the spirit gurl! 🥳
Alexia is super busy it seems! Now she'll not hang out with us😆(🥺)
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Alexia is super busy it seems! Now she'll not hang out with us😆(🥺)
Yes...🥺🥺🥺
She isn't talking to me...😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Alexia is super busy it seems! Now she'll not hang out with us😆(🥺)
bade log bade log..!!😔
🤣