Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Very dangerous... I can imagine ppls expressions after their announcement.... 🤣🤣
They will be out of control 😉🤣 we need this delhi track .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Very dangerous... I can imagine ppls expressions after their announcement.... 🤣🤣
They will be out of control 😉🤣 we need this delhi track .
monday ko to aadha ghanta late ayega
This holi was one sensuous and yet beautiful one and SouNoor just took the whole scene to different level 🔥🔥
I was watching MiNeil equation from their first meet to first dance to this dance what a journey it has been .How they were mad at each other first , their fights then followed by respect ,admiration ,Friendship and then they got first emtionally connected and now get connecting physically also 😳
Originally posted by: anjali0111
monday ko to aadha ghanta late ayega
Wait is getting longer 😆
If it was after 9.30 show then we would have got segment angle shots 😉
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Very dangerous... I can imagine ppls expressions after their announcement.... 🤣🤣
People already think they are in live in relation😆 after official announcement khatri may get beaten up regularly🤣
I so want the trio shifting to Delhi we have orthodox set of people everywhere to take care of the society matter😆
Originally posted by: anjali0111
monday ko to aadha ghanta late ayega
I was thinking the same... Why can't theybpush the 8 pm slot one to 9 yaar.... 😒 Air half an hou extra wait Karna padega...
Originally posted by: anjali0111
lovely
abhi bhi nasha barkarar hai miniel ki holi ka
most beautiful holi of tv
Mini ke expressions
aur Neil to kya lag raha tha.....arya ke shabdo mein kahe to bahut sundar lag raha tha😆
Yeh nasha itni jaldi na utrega.... ☺️
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
This holi was one sensuous and yet beautiful one and SouNoor just took the whole scene to different level 🔥🔥
I was watching MiNeil equation from their first meet to first dance to this dance what a journey it has been .How they were mad at each other first , their fights then followed by respect ,admiration ,Friendship and then they got first emtionally connected and now get connecting physically also 😳
Indeed the journey was so amazing... And their further journey also will be mor amazing than Now....
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
I was thinking the same... Why can't theybpush the 8 pm slot one to 9 yaar.... 😒 Air half an hou extra wait Karna padega...
Its actually good for our show as it is the original slot plus 8:30 is a very competitive slot with major shows running at the same time, yes for us it will be difficult to wait a little longer.
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277