So we will most likely have a leap next week. And hopefully Vikram and Rudra will cross paths the week after. They never drag tracks for too long, and I'm expecting Antara to fess up or Rudra may come across the phone recording
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So we will most likely have a leap next week. And hopefully Vikram and Rudra will cross paths the week after. They never drag tracks for too long, and I'm expecting Antara to fess up or Rudra may come across the phone recording
Originally posted by: tournesol
Hello everyone 🤗
Anybody else thought Maya should have probably fed Corona virus to her sinners instead of going this route.
I couldn't watch Rudy boy cry 😭
Bazaar mein glass bottles mein Todhi milta hai🤣 she should have given him the virus Kaal invented in Krish 3 instead😎
I thought this picture is IF's advertisement🤣
Originally posted by: pranurosid
MJ is very over confident😆
https://twitter.com/m26246804/status/1238503728497528840?s=19
MJ underestimating Rudras sanak might be his downfall 😈
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
What if, it's now Rudra's revenge against MriYa?😲
That thought did cross my mind when I thought he would know about the whole thing. But he doesn't know what MJ did.
He probably knows about Rishi and Maya. But I am not entirely sure about that either.
So why would he take revenge from MJ? And he doesn't know where Maya is I suppose.
😆Originally posted by: pranurosid
I thought this picture is IF's advertisement🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
jaise myra ko laaye the naah marne ke liye waise hi vikram ko bhi laaye hai..🤣
bhai ki muh boli gf n now this muh bola pati..
Yeah I think so... 🤣
Ab dekhna ye hai ki ye kaise marta hai aur kitne dino baad marta hai...
Pehle muh boli gf and ab muh bola pati...