Originally posted by: Ashhima3
isn’t he shooting???😄
No Karan bajwa ne bola shooting raat ko h probably mud island
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
isn’t he shooting???😄
No Karan bajwa ne bola shooting raat ko h probably mud island
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
isn’t he shooting???😄
No Didi confirmed on insta that there is no shoot happening and all events have been postponed due to COVID-19 threat
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Really? Which dress they are wearing and I want to watch it.
I don’t remember all that! But she had shown it during initial days as they were all discussing about tattoos
No Didi confirmed on insta that there is no shoot happening and all events have been postponed due to COVID-19 threat
I think this had started but they might have winded up too, but two of them have confirmed that shoot had started
Normally it’s 3-4 days schedule
Shehnaz looks soo good!! Can’t say the same about her this “bhai” 😆
I want sana to make SC story if they are not shooting now. .. intzaar kar kar k thak gayi...Sid aaj gym nhi jana tumhe ?? Koi to shuklaji ke sath ek selfie lo yaar 😆
he said he can get pic by night if at all not that shoot is at night