I did AP and GP in maths in full speed and now feeling lazy...😪😪😪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
I did AP and GP in maths in full speed and now feeling lazy...😪😪😪
AP is easy and GP main bhi zyada problems nahi hoteOriginally posted by: SKYARIDCPNDQDP37
I did AP and GP in maths in full speed and now feeling lazy...😪😪😪
Anyways maths chod aur ye bata ab kya kar rahi hai
Except being on IF
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
AP is easy and GP main bhi zyada problems nahi hote
Anyways maths chod aur ye bata ab kya kar rahi hai
Except being on IF
Random bakbak on WhatsApp...🤣
🤦♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦♀️🤦🏾♀️Originally posted by: AHAXR4DKOLJUDPBT
Random bakbak on WhatsApp...🤣
Kuch nahi
Congratulations 🥳for new AT
Chalo kisne toh taana nahi maraOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Congratulations 🥳for new AT
Yayy!! Third AT for our Rudhita.. 🥳
Congratulations sabko..
Aur bhi ATs ayenge
🥳