Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I wont be going there
Why? Kisise jhagda hua?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I wont be going there
Why? Kisise jhagda hua?
I am tired nowOriginally posted by: IJ3YH3DCIX74STVL
Why? Kisise jhagda hua?
Mujhe ab uss AT aur uske log nahi samajh aate
possible😆Originally posted by: merryyura
Or maybe sone ke liye saree change Kiya ho.. itna heavy saree or jewellery mein na sona chahti ho.. 🤔
PossibleOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Possibilities are there!!!or they are going to shower in lake either way possible!!
I'm waiting 😎
Haan I guess😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kya aaj 150 hoga?
Sach bhi tume joke joke lagi 😏 heartless 😏
😆Haan I guess😆
HaashOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Sach bhi tume joke joke lagi 😏 heartless 😏
Apna dil apne pass hai hi nahi toh heartless to hun main