Originally posted by: ZDBAEXO3XCFEXBWK
Look, who is telling...😏😏😏
Mishti's partner in crime in spamming...🤣
Exactly 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ZDBAEXO3XCFEXBWK
Look, who is telling...😏😏😏
Mishti's partner in crime in spamming...🤣
Exactly 😂
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Teri partner toh main nark main bhi na banu
Spamming if it is someone else's topic
Not mine
🥺
🤣
😏
You get lost😎Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Chal hatt 😆
Originally posted by: merryyura
Where's the lie though??? Mean-ie ke saath itna khush kabhi dekha hai Bristara Babu Ko?? 😎🤣
🤣
I rather be in hell than be Mishti's partner🤢Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Exactly 😂
Yaayyy 🥳
Bold I only care about them not other 🙄
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You get lost😎
No I won't 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I rather be in hell than be Mishti's partner🤢
Nautanki tum donno 😆
Accha bye... Kal milte hain in that place. Sorry, AT...🤣
💤💤💤