Lol I mismanaged some other topic 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Lol I mismanaged some other topic 🤣
No. I was wondering what happened actually! I have a very single track. 😆
Shanth mishti shanth!!!
I thought she was asking about the dp I asked you 🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
No. I was wondering what happened actually! I have a very single track. 😆
I am Toh single forever... But acted Cupid in many cases...🤣
Originally posted by: YGFYESBQGSVVF4JC
🤣
I have every news of him... Farhan literally chews my head... 😆 saying, ' Tune uss Bandar mein kya Deka re? Aur koyi Mahi Mila kya?' 🤣
He's saying as if he has no crush! 😆
Bechara pravisht 🤣 uska haal 🤣
Kaun hai jiska ulta khopdi hai😆!!
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Shanth mishti shanth!!!
I thought she was asking about the dp I asked you 🤣
Do wala ladka is love... And the boy I am talking about is a typical Bandar...