Originally posted by: Priya204
Yes happy and carefree just like mini
Finally they are living their life. Lost in their world 😳 Be it even for a day .live life to the fullest😳 with colors.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Priya204
Yes happy and carefree just like mini
Finally they are living their life. Lost in their world 😳 Be it even for a day .live life to the fullest😳 with colors.
Maine choreographer se ek small mineil clip ki request ki hai
Originally posted by: Sakshi2104
haa yr Monday se intezaar aur bhi lamba hoga😭😭
Precap we might get on Friday🤣 Cvs will tease us and episode telecast either Monday or Tuesday🤣 9 PM
Ashnoor was saying she will post holi bytes 😆
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Finally they are living their life. Lost in their world 😳 Be it even for a day .live life to the fullest😳 with colors.
Both are filling each other's life with colours😳 I feel mini will read the letter after holi celebration they have some special twists on these occasions like babita got divorce notice on lohri, diwali ashok letter
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Precap we might get on Friday🤣 Cvs will tease us and episode telecast either Monday or Tuesday🤣 9 PM
you are right they are cruel😈
actually bahut hi naughty sa song hai ye aur ab mujhe lag rha hai mineil na kahi bhaag ke nashe mein na ho
Maja aaega
Hope its long MiNeil scene with no disturbance from family and friends😆
Originally posted by: Sakshi2104
actually bahut hi naughty sa song hai ye aur ab mujhe lag rha hai mineil na kahi bhaag ke nashe mein na ho
Maja aaega
I wanted lahu muh lag gaya but this is not bad either😳
jiyo mere laal hum sbki ki dil ki wish puri ki tumne ye request karke🤗Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Maine choreographer se ek small mineil clip ki request ki hai
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277