Originally posted by: proteeti
Same here! Holi ki chhutti mein got some God-sent energy...college khulne ki der hai bas. :)
Haha what are you studying? :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: proteeti
Same here! Holi ki chhutti mein got some God-sent energy...college khulne ki der hai bas. :)
Haha what are you studying? :)
Comp Sc Engg. Wbu? 😳
lol yeah..changed my UN...Originally posted by: puzzles.
Meena right?
Nooo this was closed long back but Krishy and I came back after five years and made another 😆
Originally posted by: proteeti
Comp Sc Engg. Wbu? 😳
My graduation is done. I'm pursuing graphic and web designing now 😳
Aur koi nahi hai 😆
Originally posted by: puzzles.
UGHHHH SERIOUSLY. Remakes are THE WORST.
The original dus bahane hits so hard man
The OG is still my jam. I have it on my playlist.
But honestly though, if they remake chaiya chaiya, I am gonna break something 😡🤣
Originally posted by: puzzles.
JAKE AND AMY ARE ABSOLUTE GOALS
WHAT ABOUT HITCHCOCK AND SCULLY
But I do agree! Where do I get a Jake?
Imma brb! We are going shopping in this diseased infused world 🤣