Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends..🤗

Here's posting part 5 of this story ..

thanks a lot for supporting this story ..❤️

this story was on hold but now will try to update it regularly..👍🏼

extremely sorry ..😳

pls read and hit likes..

and don't forget to give your precious feedback.

scroll down for update in next post.😃

Edited by RM14 - 4 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Part ~ 5

Naina was walking in the same direction where he was standing..he thought ..now what?

Naina came ..and said ..”Listen ..thanks for helping Aryan..heis so impressed with you ..keep supervising and taking care of Aryan..like youare doing it till now..but don’t expect much..right..

And don’t try to dig old memories .. Aryan is too small now..and I don’t want any stress on him..

I hope ..you will understand..”

“Thanks Naina ..i thought ..you will ban me from meeting Aryan..but thanks God.. that ..you didn’t do this..”

Naina didn’t said anything ..and just go from there..actually she was not ready to talk more.

~~~~0~~~~

Naina came home and was so upset..somewhere she was notunderstanding what is running in her mind ..body and soul..suddenly Raghav ishere and she had no idea..what is happening and now what is Raghav doing here?she has gone down memory lane ..her life too had some golden moments and shetill now also living because of those memories..Raghav was a thorough Gentleman..he always helped her..he tried to put extra effort to make her comfortable..

She remembered when they were on a two day tour because Dadiasked them to see and finalise a location for new office of Mehra empire..Nainaand Raghav got a chance to go together ..and behind this it was Dadi’s plan tomake sure ..they will spent time together..while doing work too..

~~~~0~~~~

Naina was awestruck to see such b’ful room of khotel..Raghav also was not habitual of living in such lavish hotel rooms ..he mostof the time got the small rooms ..or rooms reserved for servants.

“Raghav ..this is so b’ful ..Dadi made special arrangementfor us I guess..this is not some ordinary visit ..right!!”

“Hmm ..i also think its on purpose..she is a darling ..andwe are lucky to get dadi like her ..”

“Truly ..we will thank her surely ..i guess now let’s sleep..its already late..”Naina started yawning ..

Raghav face went dull ..Naina  noticed ..

“What happened ? you don’t want to sleep ?”

“Wo ..actually ..i just wanted to spent some time so ..butno prob ..you are tired na ..”

“Raghav ..just be straight na ..you are more tired than me..you drove almost whole way ..hai na ..but is something important ..you wanna talk about ? I mean I was saying so that you can take rest..”

“Naina ..i just want to talk to you and make this moment sospecial ..i will cherish it forever..

Daily we can’t get these surprises na ..”

“Accha ..really !! okay ..so talk than..”

Raghav said  “Dadi..dadi.i want to talk to dadi..”

“Dadi!! Suddenly you changed the topic ..achanak dadi kahanse aa gayi ..tum toh mujhse baat kar rahe the ? and I said na ..that we willthank her ..this time ..she must be sleeping..” Naina could not understand atfirst ..

“Aree Naina ..Dadi ne itna kuch kiya hai ..she has done somuch ..we should thank them na..bas isliye..”

“Oo!! Ya actually Dadi ko thank toh banta hai..ye  baat toh ho bhi chuki hai na ? aur baat tohkuch aur ho rahi thi ..”Naina asked opening her eyes widely..and Raghav gotnervous and dialed Dadi’s no..

Naina smiled ..she understood why Raghav is doing this..shewas controlling her laughter .

Dadi picked up the phone and Raghav said cheerfully “Dadi..thank you so much ..ye kitna b’ful room arrange kiya hai aapne..haan humtheek se pahunch gaye hain..”

“Raghav ab tu mujhe thanks karega ? dadi ko ? chal phonemeri bahu ko de.”Dadi said

“Haan dadi ..ye lijiye baat kijiye..”

“Dadi ..wo actually hum..”

Raghav put the phone on speaker..

“Maine tumhara thanks le liya bas..par ab meri baatsun..tumhe wahan sirf location dekhne nahi bheja hai..ye dadi ka sponsoredholiday hai..samjhi ..”Naina hearing dadi’s words ..started blushing ..and morebecause she knew Raghav was also listening..

“Naina ..ab phone rakh ..time waste nahi karte Mehras..”

“Dadi ..aap bhi na..accha main rakhti hoon phone..”

After putting phone down..both were looking at each other..

Naina murmured “Ye Raghav Mehra toh har baat main  time waste karta hai ..dadi ko kaunsamjhaye..”

Raghav heard and said ..”Main time waste karta hoon? Mainapna saara work time par karta hoon..how can you say this Naina? why are yousaying this?”

“I I didn’t mean that Raghav..wo “

“Naina..i ..i..”

Just than room service knocked at the door..and tell them tohave a dinner..there is a speciala arrangement for them..both Raghav and Nainawere more surprised by this..they said ..they will come in some time..

They went to the dining area in sometime ..and saw that a special arrangement was theretruly..in a separate area with in the dining area..was b’fully decorated andthey were just awestruck ..

Raghav was thinking of something..he went after the managerwho was asking them to tell him if they want something more..

Raghav said “Can you help me in one thing ?”

“Yes sir ..tell me..what can I do for you ? Mrs. IndumatiMehra  wants to make sure that both ofyou have a great time here and anything you want ..we will be please toarrange..”

“Thanks so much for all this sir but I want to give my wife..a red rose bouquet ..”

“Sure sir..we will arrange that too..you don’t worry..anything you want ..will be added to the list..”

“Hey ..actually I want it but but its should not be includedin all this arrangement ..means I will pay for it..it will be my personalgift..anything else will be by Mrs. Indumati Mehra ..ofcourse ..

pls if you can arrange it ..”

“Oh!! I understand ..just give me sometime..”

Manager smiled and went away ..

~~~~0~~~~

Naina was waiting for Raghav and when he came ..she was like...where were he ?

“Raghav ..Dadi has done so much for us..i didn’t have anyidea that we are here for because she has arrange something special for us..sheis great..”

“Naina ..i am thinking the same.. that’s why you can see..how attached I am with them..she has golden heart..”both got emotional ..justthan the waiter came and took their order.

After sometime ..Manager came and called Raghav ..he wentand took the rose bouquet ..he wanted and the manager arranged it..

“Thanks so much sir..thanks a lot ..”

“No problem..enjoy sir ..”

Raghav came near Naina..he was on his knees and giving thebouquet to Naina ..who was again surprised to see this ..

“Raghav!!”

“Naina ..my wife..my life..here is my special gift for you..A rose for a rose ..aa. correction ..a rose boquet for a rose ..means you..see this is from my side personally..and sorry I could not get more than thisfor you right now..”

Naina was so touched ..

“Aww Raghav ..i am so touched..yeah Dadi arranged for us allthis and I am so grateful to her but this is something extra special ..which Ican never forget ..i love red roses ..lots..thanks my hubby ..you are today solovey dovy ..hai na ..”

“Sab tumhare saath rahne ka asar hai ..Professor Naina..kuch na kuch sikha hi deti ho ..”

Raghav said in his special style and Naina smiled andblushed too but Raghav made her laugh too..

“Madam Professor Naina..now please have the dinner ..”Raghavsaid

And both got busy in doing dinner..

After they came in room..Raghav went to change clothes butafter a min ..he said loudly ..

“Naina pls come ..i want help ”

“Help? but you went to change clothes right !!”Naina was clueless..

“Aree ..do you want to get details ..right now only ? come on Naina ..pls help me ..”

“But what happened ? “

“There is a snake in bathroom..fine with you ? can’t youcome ?”

“Raghav ..don’t be stupid ..if this is your any plan na ..iwill ..”

“Uff sab kuch batana padta hai is professor Naina ko ..theekhai mat aao ..”

Till than Naina was at the door ..

“Mr. Raghav Mehra ..stop it and aap door open toh kijiye ..”

“See don’t think that I am taking inspiratin from a filmy scene ..”

“Means what Raghav ? kuch bologe?”

“Actually I forgot my clothes on bed ..so I need them..”

“Clothes !! but you took clothes with you na ? how youforget than ?”

“Teahcer Naina ..let me come outside and tell you how ithappen”Raghav’s voice came

“Professor Naina ..i am Professor Naina ..you got it ..waitI am bringing clothes ..you are just like a kid Raghav ..”

But when Naina saw Raghav’s clothes on bed and not herclothes ..which she put there ..for changing ..she understood ..so Raghav took Naina’s clothes by mistake ..and now she was on verge of laughing ..

She controlled her laughter and said

“Open the door Mr. Raghav kiddo Mehra..itni si baat thi aurtum..”

“Itni se baat ? if you were in my place ..tab main dekhta..”

“Kya dekhta ? you and your mind..”

“Sorry sorry professor ..i didn’t mean that ..”

“Its ok ..now the clothes ..”

Raghav put one hand outside and took the clothes ..

“Btw if I were in your place kiddo Mehra ..than I could have wear your clothes ..whether they fit meor not ..i would have not panicked like you”

“Because they were lowers or trousers ..with t shirt orshirt ..but your gown ? how can I wear your gown ? “

And Raghav came outside saying these words and Naina nowcould not controlled her laughter ..she burst into laughter and Raghav’s facewas worth watching ..he was already embarrased ..

“Imagine Mr. Mehra in my gown ..OMG !! that would really be worth watching ..”

And she was putting her hands on her mouth to control herlaughter but failed..

“Look I could have come outside without even your clothesbut what would be your reaction than ..”

Raghav smiled mysteriously ..and Naina’s laughter completely gone and her face became red..she could not utter a word and took her clothes from his hand and went to change..

But when she came outside ..Raghav was waiting at the door only..

“So Raghav kiddo Mehra ..haan ..my new name ..ok Naina ..it hink this is the best time to show you how kiddo I am and how much I have grown up ..”and seeing his naughty gestures ..Naina was like..how to answer..

“Raghav ..Raghav ..i didn’t mean that .wo toh aise hi ..”

“Accha ..koi baat nahi ..main kiddo hoon toh tum kya ho ?and he tried to snatch her form the other side of bed.. Naina managed to escape..but for some time they were like Tom and Jerry ..and when she was on the bed ..suddenly Raghav jump on the bed and hugged her tight ..their faces so closed to eachother ..and their hearts were beating fast..

“Raghav ..”

“Naina ..they looked into each other eyes and could not control themselves from each other’s impact ..

They were like magnets than ..both wanted to show that theydon’t mean what they are doing but they actually wanted to be like that only..

In that moment ..Raghav said in Naina’s ear..”You are sob’ful “

And his lips touched Naina’s earlobe ..a current passed through them by touching and there was more urge to in each other arms..Raghav claimed her lips ..he thought ..she would deny may be..but she didn’t and they kissed and it went deeper and deeper ..

Both were in some other world right now ..they were enjoying each other’s company ..they were exploring each other and soon they found themselves in the pool of love and pleasure.

~~~~0~~~~

Naina came back from memory lane when there was knocking onthe door..she opened the door ..Zinu was there and seeing her ..she asked whyshe is upset ? Naina told her and Zinu knew that she can talk about it later..but not now ..Naina need some time to settle down..she said ..they will talk later ..now Naina has to take some rest.

~~~~0~~~~

Raghav was also thinking about Naina..Naina and Naina..howshe has managed all these years ..how she came out from the tough times ..when he was not with her ..he wanted to talk to her ..he actually need to talk to her badly..but he know ..with time ..their convo can get better ..when she willbe ready to talk.

He thought of an idea..may be it will work ..or may be it will not..he don’t know ..but he will defo do this.. yes he will try for sure.

~~~~0~~~~

Thanks Friends....smiley9

Deepti

Edited by RM14 - 4 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Will check if any replies left.😳

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Their relationship had gotten off to a good start. still a mystery what changed.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

hi... how are you?

great update

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

i am so happy that you are back.

sad that naina told raghav that he should not expect more than anything regarding Aryan.naina says that raghav was a gentleman.then how did they get separated? Dadi is so sweet to send them for a holiday.when naina talked about sleeping raghav telling that they can talk was cute.clothes scene was funny.conversation was funny.i just loved raina romance very much.I hope raghav's plan to make naina listen to him will work out

RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Their relationship had gotten off to a good start. still a mystery what changed.

Thanks for reading it.😳

Edited by RM14 - 3 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Hope you all are doing good friends..😊

Edited by RM14 - 3 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hi... how are you?