Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nautanki iske khoon main hai
*Rolls the sleeves up and gets hold of cricket bat...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nautanki iske khoon main hai
*Rolls the sleeves up and gets hold of cricket bat...
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kya hua Meri suj ka?? Mood karab ??
kuch bhi khi mzk hota h mre saath yha😭
When I will love you is when I will love Prerna🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Alexia di started the Pavitra page rants here...😡
She doesn't loves me...🥺
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Riya toh pehle se entry maar chuki thi
I didn't know that!!
Aww
Sujz
Aa gale lag🤗
You are one of the people in IF whom I see as my own
Thats why so much mazaak
Yaar tu ro matt
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
When I will love you is when I will love Prerna🤣
🥺🥺🥺
Listen AT people, Anirudh of Rudhita AT ( Alexia di) doesn't love Bondita ( Mishti) of Rudhita AT...
Mere saath Dhokha hua hai...
*Dil Toota
Throws a ball towards MishtiOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
*Rolls the sleeves up and gets hold of cricket bat...
Mazak ko mazak see lelena isme rone wali baat Kya hai!!!