🤣😆👍🏼👍🏼
I love her 😍 ufffffff thank you dear for uploading this one ❤️ brought a big smile 😊 in face 🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣😆👍🏼👍🏼
I love her 😍 ufffffff thank you dear for uploading this one ❤️ brought a big smile 😊 in face 🤗🤗
Superb.
Doubt this season prerna has the swag to carry off such a scene.
But we can always hope.🥰
Kzk 1 pre was a acting powerhouse and bajaj was the first great character I fell in love and reason I started watching itv shows.
Bajaj character was epic flaws yet endearing so much love trust support Ronit was super se upar
Originally posted by: AnjuRish
Kzk 1 pre was a acting powerhouse and bajaj was the first great character I fell in love and reason I started watching itv shows.
Bajaj character was epic flaws yet endearing so much love trust support Ronit was super se upar
Same here. My first ITV show. I loved Prerna's character.
Kind of sad to see the expression of hate or anger not flowing through. I wish she had more power. Which can be achieved I guess if tried a bit more
It's also written terribly. Imagine if she could dream dance with a person who pushed her off a damn bridge! What can one say??
Maybe if the same self respecting narrative is given to her, she may across better!
Thank you for attaching this video. I wish I could see this scene in KZK2.
But if wishes were horses..
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Maya was sassy and bhadas..keya chakma lagayi thi aparna ko kuch din .. and western dresses 🤣🤣
accha pavan ji , epi number boliye, i want to make prerna falling on RB wala scene ka gif 🤣
Season 28 episode 4
Share the gif with us please😳
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I think the process began post her separation with A and accelerated when RB-Sneha equation came into the picture. It progressed further during the cancer track. RB was always there in her subconscious mind.
However, since she was too occupied with A and his family, she never paid much heed to RB. It was only when he ignored her whole existence that the fear of loss crept in and her feelings rushed out.
If the CVs had explored the psychological dimensions then this is precisely how it had happened.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
How beautiful is this! ❤️
Thank you😊
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Wow, your writing is just amazing.
I'm not finding words to describe it.
Thank you😊
Rishabh Bajaj ❤️ look at his eyes, the helplessness.