ok thanks😆Originally posted by: pranurosid
Nothing is audible in the video😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ok thanks😆Originally posted by: pranurosid
Nothing is audible in the video😆
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
wohi samaj mein nahi aa raha hai..
😆😆
Maya aur mj ke universe mein law hota hai😆
Antara drugs chod de, yeh yaqeen kar jaayenge hum, but police?😲 how many months have I missed of this show?😲
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9jScT3pmZg/?hl=en
Credit goes to uploader..
Someone plz give WU..
Police???
Police 😳.. police hai kya Iss show mein 🤪.. MJ has a cast in his hand ?? Or am I seeing things?
mujhe bhi aasha lag raha hai... 😆Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Police 😳.. police hai kya Iss show mein 🤪.. MJ has a cast in his hand ?? Or am I seeing things?
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
mujhe bhi aasha lag raha hai... 😆
🔫 shot ke baare mein hoga sayad se
Again Mj will be shot 🤔.. I really want MayRa story to move ahead.. they are stuck in the same zone since marriage.. they need to use Rudra more is what I feel
time slot ka asar hoga....Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Antara drugs chod de, yeh yaqeen kar jaayenge hum, but police?😲 how many months have I missed of this show?😲
Maybe this time mj want to do things lawful .. So that rudra doesn't get upset😆
What happened?Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Antara drugs chod de, yeh yaqeen kar jaayenge hum, but police?😲 how many months have I missed of this show?😲
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
time slot ka asar hoga....
Maybe this time mj want to do things lawful .. So that rudra doesn't get upset😆
This will Mayas drama only.. she will target his next allies for sure.. aamir Jogi etc..
I feel bad for Rudra.. everyone around him are playing games using him but he is totally unaware of everything.. he is a volcano which is kept in delusion.. it will be bad for everyone the day he will know all the truth..
cv forgot about Mayra story now ..They are just giving us sweet moments of Mayra to calm fandom... Nor rudra Or Maya talking about past..Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Again Mj will be shot 🤔.. I really want MayRa story to move ahead.. they are stuck in the same zone since marriage.. they need to use Rudra more is what I feel
Now they are just concentrating on maya and mj attack ...