What happened???😳😳😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
What happened???😳😳😳
And I am back with my vishesh tippenni on today's episode.. There are 2 scenes worth mentioning mainly. Baaki scenes will talk about in post script pointers..
So with this I end my tipenni.. !!!
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Kya hua tu bata🤣Originally posted by: LWVP2AB5VM47TLJB
What happened???😳😳😳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kya hua tu bata🤣
Nahiiiii... I will not take the SS...😡
Come back to discussing PreRish...
Hello everybody how are you guys
Main lelu?🤣Originally posted by: NHCTNE6MSKJ27422
Nahiiiii... I will not take the SS...😡
Come back to discussing PreRish...
You mean via PS?abhi main laptop se hi gif banati hoon 😛
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Main lelu?🤣
Nahiiiii... Bajaj ka Ghusa and Karate chop muft mein...😎
Le liya maineOriginally posted by: TSB2BW667X623YOX
Nahiiiii... Bajaj ka Ghusa and Karate chop muft mein...😎
Shruti di, can you please give the kyunki aap lazy hain wala gif? I need it.