Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

now no one are blaming mish but at the end it will be mih who get blamed and sab kahenge kuhu immature hain, jealous hain , mish ko thoda dyaan dena chahiye...

kuhu kitne bhi kare sab uski insecurities and jealousy mein white wash and mish has to face the warmth...

thats what im saying...

at the end mish ke upar blame aayega and this track will be end worstly like baba and nannu track...

as of now no one is blaming naa.. and if whole truth comes out like how she treats mishti blames her always asking for mandap, name calling mish, coffee spiking all this cant be just called as immaturity.. i dont think they will brush it come on kunal got to hear earful from abir from time to time for what he did to mish why not kuhu... 

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yup it was🤗,even i want it's full version and drunk mishti for atleast 2 episode, it'll be real fun 🤣

Haaye ye to aur Mazaa aayega, I you love part 2 🤣,Bilkul meme material bahut saare Milne waale 🤣

haan is there any website where we can get all our show songs... i want janiya n dheere dheere guitar version... all our show songs are so soulful yaar 

seeing the bts i think we will get full mishbir episode with drunk mish like how we got for abir then drama in other episodes 🤣 haha it will be awesome if mish imitates abir I you love or something... abirs reaction will be worth it yaar such a meme material more than girls his expression is worthy 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

jo bhi ho.. Wednesday tak pata chal jaayega😆

Haan i want bts of all this yaar.. anyway they will edit most of it from episode 😆

Originally posted by: The_incredible

More than drunk mishku,I'm more interested in Abir's meme worthy expressions..he is gonna give us a laughter riot .😆😆

Hifi me too... 🤣 his each n every expression is so hilarious.. 

Diyu..will they ever become grandparents??🤣🤣u should ask that first .. grandparents chodo aise chalenge toh parents bhi nahi banenge .🤣😆

ohho ammu dont say like that atleast in this life time they will be able to become parents but dont ask me when 🤣🤣🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan is there any website where we can get all our show songs... i want janiya n dheere dheere guitar version... all our show songs are so soulful yaar 

seeing the bts i think we will get full mishbir episode with drunk mish like how we got for abir then drama in other episodes 🤣 haha it will be awesome if mish imitates abir I you love or something... abirs reaction will be worth it yaar such a meme material more than girls his expression is worthy 🤣🤣

I really don't know 😒🤣

Really that'll be so much fun ,mish ab Abir ko jhatka dene waali hai 🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Diyu yaar there's a Google drive link where u get all the songs..I have it .let me chck and will post it in the AT.I'm not sure abt the Holi song..

Mishti drunk and Abir handling her will.be so cute..hairs expression will be worth to watch..early morning it will give a nice laugh..😆🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail

ohho ammu dont say like that atleast in this life time they will be able to become parents but dont ask me when 🤣🤣🤣

Ohkk ohkk I'm not asking when will they become parents😆😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Are Ammu i dont blame you dear... sorry it came out on you,.,,, i understand you dear.. its just whenever you or geethu say something like this like expecting abir to do something i get a little hyper knowing how you both like him still expecting this... thats why it was not intended dear.. sorry 🤗🤗🤗

Diya.i think I need to correct myself ..I love Abir immensely..and there's no question of  doubting him or blaming him..it's just that sometimes I vent up my frustrations in him..it's not just him,atey he is a fictional character,I end up venting all my frustration on my loved one..my close ones.thats it..I don't expect Abir to do anything ..Abir as he is .I love him like that..

I never thought one day I have to clear my stance abt my love and respect for.abir..😭

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It had abirsa ryt..I thought only I heard that..🤣🤣

Precap reminded me of last year how Abir spiked kunal's drink..then also his expressions were meme worthy..the mere thought of it make me laugh(rofl)😆😆

I liked mishti calling bb bigben..the name coined by Abir himself..tha drama king😆😆

Naaa....it had abir saaa......😆.....the holi song was good...mera dil garden garden hogaya....😆

Hifi Ammu.....even I thought of last years holi where Abir spiked Kunal's drink. LoL....he is such a shaitaani baccha.......🤣.....aur sab kaand karke he is giving such expressions.....😆