I'm writing the next chapter of The Story of Our Life, any requests in that?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm writing the next chapter of The Story of Our Life, any requests in that?
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Most probably because they got a Sunday to fix things
Aisa ho sakta hai.
Where is our mehra?
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
consistent Ankie unlike cvs 🤣😆😛










😉Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Helloooo🤗
I want update yaarrrrrr 😭😭
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I'm writing the next chapter of The Story of Our Life, any requests in that?
My only request... Jaldi se update please...
I want kuki to choose RB over everything else. That man has sacrificed everything of his for his family it’s time prerna and kuki understand that
Yes, please. Kukki needs to choose Bajaj always whenever she has to choose.
I'm on it😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
My only request... Jaldi se update please...
I've started it!!
❤️



Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I've started it!!
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘