Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Ok.. .. 

Maybe meenu ko sorry bolne kaliye kuhu mishti ka wait karahi hogi... 

Oh Ha dragon saas 🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

see everyone are upset with abir but im not because he dont know the depth of this hatered and jab kuhu hurt hui tho mishti ko thappad mara.. did abir say anything to kuhu after that nor mishti said to abir the kaand's of kuhu...  so abir is doing from what he known...

at the tym of thappad abir chup tha and today also he is quiet when mishti ran away... so he is balancing in way...

i never blamed or got angry on abir for kubir as he is the only one who is kept in dark about the sisters equation... all three others knew about it well... why cant they say it... its always bought in front of abir as both sisters involved mish that day got thappad but if he said anything things would've gone more worse.. and he didnt ask mish to roam around with divorce paper.. its her mistake but slap was too much but at that point he cant say anything.. now too until mish or kuhu openly says about everything he cant do anything.. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Ohkk..thank u for telling☺️☺️i have never played holi in my lyf..the fact that I hate most abt being a mallu is not celebratjng any other festival than Onam😭

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

vaishuuu 🤗

actually i wanted to ask if its an actual song or its abir special a new song  but its so so good i want it asap... 

haha the precap is more interesting than episode yaar... vaishu our wish of mish getting drunk is finally here... but the dragon saas n big ben n more than that abirs reaction was highlight 🤣🤣🤣 he is such a meme material 🤣🤣

Hey diyu 🤗

Prev year this song was played on holi, it's yrhpk special holi song and this year it's in mishbir's version 

Yup diyu finally our wish got fulfilled, drunk mishti, she is looking so cute while holding ears, that child like pout, Awwwww😆

🤣🤣🤣abir is really a MeMe material, I hope we get some awesome scene tomorrow or day after tomorrow, Mazaa Aa jaayega 🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Is baar To abir mishti ko Khaa hi Lega 🤣🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

diya... kitna bhi kuhuki immature, jealous bahar aaye... mish samajdar hain so she should undertsand and she is blamed at the end... we have accept it from now only...

warna at the end we will be hurt...

i dont get you... mish is understanding but now no one is blaming her naa.. 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Hey diyu 🤗

Prev year this song was played on holi, it's yrhpk special holi song and this year it's in mishbir's version 

Yup diyu finally our wish got fulfilled, drunk mishti, she is looking so cute while holding ears, that child like pout, Awwwww😆

🤣🤣🤣abir is really a MeMe material, I hope we get some awesome scene tomorrow or day after tomorrow, Mazaa Aa jaayega 🤣

The song is yrhpk special..oh I never realised that..😆😆yaar mere ko bhi holi khelna hai..😭😭

Drunk mishtu..she is looking like a baby yaar.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

yaar I don’t under one thing

these two dumb couples are married

n love marriage it is

specially mishBir fought tooth n nail to be together

now they are singing keep aankh maaru 🤪really🤪

who’s sitting in the writing desk I want to know does that writer know what AFTER MARRIAGE romance is🤪

Just bickering n doing dumb challenges

n still Abhir is pataooing choori 🤬

They are still in their bachelor mode. Hence kiddie challenges, light romance and aankh maare song.

They are not even dancing with their partners.

Abir is still in his mission Make-Kuhu-Happy-Again and Kunal is busy with his new found friendship with Misthi 🥳