??*Barrister Babu Chat Club #1*{Rishta Tera Mera}- Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

29.7k

Users

18

Likes

460

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TSY5VKRI5JSJVFEX

Main aa gyi...😎

57 mins to go...😛

I just hope my cousins don't smash a cake on my face...🥺


kitne saal ki budhiya honewali ho

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail Love-O-Rama Participant Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KQYX6U7VNUW2VHIM

Main aa gyi...😎

57 mins to go...😛

I just hope my cousins don't smash a cake on my face...🥺


Am.going to smash cake on my papa mumma🥳!!

mayu.x thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NR5M3OZMNPACXLWB

Main aa gyi...😎

57 mins to go...😛

I just hope my cousins don't smash a cake on my face...🥺

Aah.. is it your birthday tomorrow?? 🤗

N2MRMPTTD6LJKEYP thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sujz


most people here are not on any SNS


Oh! I heard the opposite! Most people are on SNS. I mean most people I know😆

N2MRMPTTD6LJKEYP thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: merryyura

Aah.. is it your birthday tomorrow?? 🤗

Yes...

🤗

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail Love-O-Rama Participant Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello🤗

N2MRMPTTD6LJKEYP thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe


Oh! I heard the opposite! Most people are on SNS. I mean most people I know😆

Ian only on WhatsApp and IF ...😆

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: S2M7C6EV74TCPJM6

Tell my idiot Bhaiyas and didis and bro's and sisters...🤣

I bet, mera face cream se bhara hoga...🤣


Well, I can only tell you to not waste food.😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".