Originally posted by: Wistfulness
The only normal thing she did 🤣



Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
The only normal thing she did 🤣



Yes. We had many expectations from that character to bring them close. Look PV2/CS, such good use of kids to bring parents close.
RB confessing it to himself.Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Meaning??
Can we scene like bajaj playing piano
Nd thinking about Prerna
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Why I'm feeling Veena Prerna Scene is the dream of prerna...
I am feeling this too...🙋🏻♀️
I want RB drinking alcohol.
Aisa ho sakta hai. 😆Originally posted by: opsora2090
Why I'm feeling Veena Prerna Scene is the dream of prerna...
Real sequence isn't going to make a difference anyway.
Sorry double post....
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want RB drinking alcohol.
Vo tho sath me alcohol drink bhi kare....