this entire month as well as next 🤣Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
😆 Will we be baited for a week now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
this entire month as well as next 🤣Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
😆 Will we be baited for a week now.
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
I really hope so. All I want is endgame PreRish. Uske aage peeche nothing matters. 😆
Endgame ki mohmaya chod do.😆 End mein toh wahi milna hain, heaven mein Milan. Thoda bahot dharti pe rasleela mil jaaye Prerish ki yahi wish maang lo.😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Recent BTS suggest Holi shoot happening but apna nahi hai kuch bhi. 🤣
Link plz
waise bhi sindoor ki holi toh yea log hamesha khelte rehete hai 🤪Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Sindoor will fly
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Recent BTS suggest Holi shoot happening but apna nahi hai kuch bhi. 🤣
🤔🤔🤔
I badly wanted PreRish ☺️ in Holi... But Aisa nahi hoga... 😆
Apna nahi hai 😆
Kookie needs to see Bajaj as the main parent and guardian again. Now if something happens to Kookie because of the Basus and Prerna defends them, that will be the end of his limit. 😎 Yay.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Karan ki baaton se laga mujhe 😆 but the way things are being shown 🤔
But I think Endgame will be PreRish and I am sure...
#2020HamaraHai...
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Apna nahi hai 😆
Link dene ka kasht kregi ya bata de kidhar se mila main khud dekh lunga
🤢I hope cvs remember that holi is a festival of colours naaki Cringe ka....🤢Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Recent BTS suggest Holi shoot happening but apna nahi hai kuch bhi. 🤣