Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Neil have many talents and can show any talent when it comes. To Minni..... 🤣
Ya🤣 and all those skills , talent is reserved only for Mini🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Neil have many talents and can show any talent when it comes. To Minni..... 🤣
Ya🤣 and all those skills , talent is reserved only for Mini🤣
Haan🤣
Agent doctor
Agent logo ko haddi jodna thoda dono aata hai 😎
Mera hopes rahega 🤣🤣
Agar tai tai phis hogayi ( jis ka chances b hai 🤣)
Tum log khub hasna mere upar bas
Issi ke liye b main prepare hoon🤣
Bless you 🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
@zalima had written in one of the previous DT🤣 I can never forget this piece by her🤣
MiNeil kids are naughty and Mini blames Neil and Neil says it's all because of you .🤣You wanted it in wild way and so results are wild 🤣
I also still remember this line🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
True 😆 but I still have a doubt .How Neil know about massage and all ?😆i know he is talented😉 and I know @zalima would have said he is secret agent doctor 😆 ( discussed earlier also😆) but I seriously have doubt on this skills of his .
dont have doubts banda multi talented hai yaar😉
abhi toh dheere dheere aur bhi skills dikhayega wo🤣☺️
Originally posted by: anjali0111
dont have doubts banda multi talented hai yaar😉
abhi toh dheere dheere aur bhi skills dikhayega wo🤣☺️
ofcourse dikhayega.... Aakhir mini ka order hai....
If you have skills, u have to show us the skills.....
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
ofcourse dikhayega.... Aakhir mini ka order hai....
If you have skills, u have to show us the skills.....
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 and he always listens to Mini🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
dont have doubts banda multi talented hai yaar😉
abhi toh dheere dheere aur bhi skills dikhayega wo🤣☺️
Bring it on Neil 🤣 but we also need Mini's skills also to be explored 😉 even Neil need to know her talents🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
I also still remember this line🤣🤣🤣
Please try to add something like this in your coming update now that you have given us a spoiler 😳🤣
wah ji wah ❤️
Maja aaega🥳
Happy women's day guys 🍫🍫
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277