Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful update

Update soon

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting updt di

Totally loved it so much

Ishra romance was hot. Ishu is blaming herself for simmi condition. They came to hospital and know that simmi and ananya both are in danger. Hope ishu saves simmi. 

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

interesting teaser

poor simmi

update soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

interessting  update

loved reading it

due to simmi negligence she endangers her life and ananya life  also 

ishita  treats simmi

she  have  to remove the uterus to save simmi

update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 31 

Romantic and Awesome Update

I like Ishita's move when Raman was sleeping

she is cute

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update, hope the tides turn, somehow Ishita falls pregnant as the story continues n has twins n Raman spoils her! Just love how Raman is their for Ishita n is able to understand very well! Pls do quick update soon!!!

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Author's note-this one is for suwathi.

PART 32

Ishita was in OT operating simmi while everyone was waiting outside praying for simmi's well being.

Mr and Mrs bhalla were sitting on the bench all worried while Raman was sitting next to them trying to console them.only anurag was with them while his parent left the hospital in anger hearing about simmi's uterus being removed.

Inside the OT,Ishita was operating on simmi while her eyes were getting filled again and again.she stopped for a second and closed her eyes.

Ishita-u can't cry,ishita.iss samay sabse jaruri simmi ko bachana hai,tere paas rone ka bhi waqt nahi.she thought and wiped her tears and got busy in her work again.

After long four hours,the bulb switched off signalling that the operation is over.

Everyone went to the door to know how's simmi.ishita came out after ten minutes and Raman asked-simmi kaisi hai??

Ishita's eyes got filled ,she open her mouth to say something but couldn't say anything ,in turn she burst into tears and start crying bitterly making everyone stunned.

Raman-ishita,Kya hua,simmi thik hai naa.

Ishita nodded in no and cried making everyone cry.

Mr bhalla-kya hua puttar,Kya hua,he was asking when the compounders took out simmi.

They all look at her and nurse said-operation successful hua,aapki beti bach gayi .we r shifting her to the room,then u all can meet her.she said and they took simmi from there.

All look at Ishita and Raman said-why u r crying,bachcha.tumne toh simmi ko bacha liya naa.

Ishita hugged him tight crying and said-main nahi bacha paayi usse Raman,main nahi bacha paayi.

Toshiji-kya Matlab hai,simmi toh thik hai.

Ishita look at toshiji and said-i had to remove her uterus,sorry mummy ji .main usse safe nahi rakh paayi.main jaanti thi ,it's risky for her to carry the baby,phir bhi I couldn't safeguard her.i can't save her.she said crying bitterly while everyone realised why she is crying.

Raman hugged her tight and said-dont be sorry,it wasn't ur fault .tumne woh Kiya joh tum Kar sakti thi.u saved her.

Ishita-maine khud apne haathon se uska uterus nikal diya,ab woh kabhi maa nahi ban paayegi.mujhe kosegi ,ki Maine usse apni tarah baanjh bana diya.she was saying and crying while her throat got dry and she start loosing her balance.

Raman-ishita,Ishita ,he called her and then picked her in his arms and took her to her cabin while Mr and Mrs bhalla were just rooted there all shocked to see ishita's reaction.

Mr bhalla-ishita kitni achchi hai,simmi ne hamesha uska bura chaha,aur yeh ladki uske liye aise phoot phoot Kar ro rahi hai.kaash tum dono ne uski baat sunni hoti toh aaj hume yeh din nahi dekhna padhta .

Toshiji cried and said-yes,u r right,bhalla ji .humne isse bahut galat samjha,kaash sab kuch barbaad hone se pehle mujhe akal aa jaati.aaj samajh aa raha hai,ki jab beti ki saas baanjh hone ka taana maarti hai,toh maa ko kaisa lagta hoga .Meri simmi kaise sahegi yeh dard, bhalla ji .her mother in law is very angry. 

Mr bhalla hugged her and said-everything will be fine.

In ishita's cabin,Raman made her drink water and was consoling her.

Raman-babu,why u r being so guilty.tumhari koi galti nahi hai .it's fate,and noone can change it.

Ishita-i removed her uterus.

Raman-just to save her,nahi karti toh woh nahi bachti.u saved her,u saved our simmi.and I am very proud of u,bachcha.

Ishita look at him and said-really??

Raman nodded and kissed her temple while she closed her eyes feeling his touch.he wrapped his arms around her and said-jab hum saare umeed kho chuke the,tum umeed ban Kar aayi.meri behan ki jaan bachayi,I am very proud of u.he said caressing her hair softly while she was just sitting in his embrace feeling good.

Raman closed her eyes and said-rest for sometime,bahut lamba operation Kiya hai tumne,woh bhi apni family member ka.its not easy,I know it's not easy to hold on the tears,but u did everything for her.just rest for sometime.he said patting her slowly while she snuggled into him taking his warmth.

Ishra were sitting in her cabin when someone knock the door.

Raman-come in.he said and Mr bhalla came in.

Mr bhalla-ishita thik hai??

Raman nodded in yes and said-feeling guilty,aisa outburst kabhi nahi dekha Maine iska.it was being so hard to control her.being a doctor it's her job but still she was just so depressed.

Mr bhalla-haan dekha Maine,woh ananya ki tabiyat kharab ho rahi hai .

Raman-kya hua usse??

Mr bhalla-she needs blood,but uske blood group ka blood mil hi nahi raha. Hum sab check karwa rahe hai,tum bhi karwa lo,shayad hum mein se kisi ka blood match ho jaaye.

Raman-whats get blood group??

Mr bhalla-AB+.

Raman-AB+ toh Ishita ka hai shayad.he said and shaked Ishita a little.

She got up at once and asked-simmi thik hai naa??

Raman-haan,but ananya.

Ishita-kya hua usse??

Raman-khoon ki zarurat hai,ab+.

Ishita-ab+ toh mera hai,let's go. I will donate her blood.hamari bachchi bach jayegi,she said and they went to ananya's doctor .

Soon ishita gave blood and ananya's treatment started again.

Anurag fell on ishita's feet and said-thank u bhabhi,aap nahi hoti toh pata nahi Kya hota Meri bachchi ka,thank u so much .he said crying .

Ishita held him and make him stand.

Ishita-aap aise kyun keh rahen hai,ananya meri bhi kuch lagti hai.agar woh aap dono ko bachchi hai toh hamari bhi jaan hai.

Anurag-i don't know how to thank u,simmi ne hamesha aapke saath itna bura Kiya,she didn't even let u touch ananya.hamesha aapko insult Kiya,he was saying when Ishita said-let it be,abhi yeh samay inn sab baaton ka nahi hai .abhi hum sabko inn dono ke liye pray karna hai.

Anurag-aap kuch kha lijiye,pehle itni lambi surgery aur ab khoon diya aapne,u must be feeling tired.raman,please take her.

Ishita-nahi,I am good,bas ananya thik ho jaaye .

Toshiji-nahi Ishita,u should rest .atleast kuch kha lo,warna tabiyat kharab ho jayegi tumhari bhi.she said making Ishita surprised.

Toshiji look down and said-ho sake toh mujhe maaf Kar dena,I always insulted u, socha tum mere puttar ke kaabil nahi but sach toh yeh hai,ki hum hi tere kaabil nahi.please forgive me,she said folding her hand while Ishita held her hand and nodded in no.

Toshiji hugged Ishita tight and said crying-maaf Kar de ,puttar.main swarth mein andhi ho gayi thi.couldnt understand ur value,please forgive me.she said crying and Ishita was consoling her while Raman was happy seeing this that finally his mother understood her value.

After a while,he went and brought coffee and some cookies for everyone.all had it waiting for some good news.

After some hours,doctor informed that ananya is out of danger making everyone happy.

Anurag-usse hosh kab aayega??

Doc-kal tak bachchi apni aankhen khol degi.

Ishita-koi internal injury toh nahi hai naa??

Doc-no she is good .

Mr bhalla-thank u doctor,for saving our baby.

Doc-thank Dr bhalla,who gave her blood to save her.she said and went while Mr bhalla went to Ishita and said taking her in side hug-thank u puttar ji,tune mere Ghar ki roshni bacha li.meri bachchi ko bhi bacha liya aur uski bachchi ko bhi.dont know how to thank u.

Ishita-dont thank me,papa ji.ab hume yeh sochna hoga ki hum simmi ko kaise batayenge uske loss ke baare mein.its not an easy task.

Toshiji-woh bhi ho hi jayega,abhi joh jeet hui hai,usse celebrate Kar le.she said and hugged Ishita.

Toshiji called Raman and gave her hand into his.

Toshiji-isse achchi bahu toh main bhi nahi laa paati,thank u puttar, for bringing Ishita home.bhagwaan tum dono ko hamesha khush aur ek saath rakhen.she said hugging ishra and then kissed their temple one by one happily while Mr bhalla was smiling looking at them.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanking you so much for lovely  update

Sis

👏👏👏👏👍👍