Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You know Spanish?
I hope its better tomorrow
Same here
Travelling from yesterday morning
I went to three states and coming back home
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You know Spanish?
I hope its better tomorrow
Same here
Travelling from yesterday morning
I went to three states and coming back home
No I don't know Spanish
I just guessed and replied.
So much travelling
Travelling is such a hectic thing man
Come to CCOriginally posted by: SehLengeThoda
No I don't know Spanish
I just guessed and replied.
So much travelling
Travelling is such a hectic thing man
The one and only Gupta
Dad with his two daughters
Gupta Bajaj.. Friendship goal .. what a pair they were ..