Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update 

Pls update soon its a request 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 19

Ishita was sitting on the bed while Raman was feeding her slowly.

Ishita-bas Raman, I can't eat more.

Raman-bas,this one is last. he said and feed her the last spoon.she had it and said-it taste yucky,agar aap itne pyaar se naa khilaye,toh main khaun bhi naa.

Raman smiled wiping her face and said - issliye  toh main roz tumhe khud khilata hoon. i know how naughty my wifey is.

Ishita-i love u raman. aap kitni care karte hai meri.

Raman-i love u too ,now rest for sometime. phir adi aa jayega toh u can't even rest.

Ishita-achcha hoga naa,I don't want to rest.main bore ho gayi hoon rest karte karte.its been ten days that I am in hospital.fed up of being a pateint.sirf khao aur sote raho.

Raman-aur kam bolo.

Ishita made a dirty face and said-haan woh bhi.u don't let me talk much,mujhe pyaar bhi nahi karte.she said making a baby face.

Raman hugged her and said-ek baar thik ho jao,I will love u like crazy .

Ishita-sachchi??

Raman-of course ,don't u trust me.

Ishita-i do, but u seems too gentleman to love me passionately. i think aap kam romantic hai.

Raman- don’t judge the book by its cover. u don't know me and my intension  yet.

Ishita-achcha,then tell me ur intentions.

Raman-so jao Ishita,u r not suppose to talk much.

Ishita-main nahi bolungi,aap boliye.talk to me naa,I am really bored of this hospital. Though  u r with me ,but we hardly talk.

Raman-that because u r not suppose to talk much.

Ishita-aap toh bol sakte hai,main sunungi.

Raman sat next to her and asked-kya sunna hai??

Ishita rested her head on his chest and said-kuch bhi.

Raman-kuch bhi. kuch toh bolo.

Ishita-achcha tell me about our home. sab achche se hai naa,kisi ko koi problem toh nahi hai.

Raman-to be true, problem to hai.aur honi bhi chahiye. after all a part of our family is here, but everyone is adjusting and waiting for u. ab bas thik ho jao aur apna Ghar sambhalo.

Ishita- adi miss karta hai mujhe, bas ek ghante reh paata hai mere paas.

Raman-bahut miss karta hai tumhe, but chota hai naa. hospital mein thoda ghabra jaata hai,issliye main bhej deta hoon. Uska toh bas chale toh din bhar apni mumma ke paas rahe.

Ishita-i really miss my baby a lot, she was saying when adi came running saying,mumma .

Ishra smiled seeing adi and he was about to hug Ishita when Raman hold him and said-slowly bachcha,mumma hurt ho jayegi.

Ishita-nahi ho rahi mumma hurt, come to me baby . she said opening her arms and adi hugged her tight . she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his temple while Raman smiled seeing ishdi together.

Adi- u know mumma,main school se aa kar phir se nahaya,so that I can hug u aur aapko koi infection naa ho.aap thik ho naa , mumma 

Ishita nodded and said-jab aap mumma ke paas ho toh mumma toh khush rahengi hi .

Adi took out his lunch box and said-mumma,khana khila do.

Raman-aaj phir,adi.come papa will feed u .

Ishita-nahi Raman,main khilaungi apne bachche ko .she said and start feeding adi while he start eating happily.

It was their daily routine, everyday adi came to meet Ishita after his school and she use to feed him his lunch .after feeding him ,she made him sleep and driver took adi home after he sleeps.

Raman was efficiently balancing between hospital, home and his work, taking care of Ishita in every way.he always use to stay with Ishita while one of their parent stay with Ishita when Raman is not around.

It was ten days to her first surgery and she was improving .seeing her improvement, doctor has scheduled her next operation after five days which will repair her injury to much extent and after a fortnight, he will operate her for the last time and if everything goes well,Ishita will be all fine and can go home.

After adi sleeps,Raman picked her when she softly kissed him and said-aap bhi thodi der ke liye Ghar chale jaiye .u r looking tired, subah se office mein the air phir mere paas. kuch der rest karke phir aaiyega.

Raman-no,I am good.tum pareshan mat ho.

Ishita-kabhi toh meri sunn liya kijiye.

Raman-cant leave u alone .

Ishita-main akeli nahi hoon, yahan pura hospital staff hai.i will be taken care of ,please jaan.for me.

Raman-not done ,Ishita .tum hamesha mujhe jaan bolkar apni baat manwa leti ho.just because I love hearing from u.

Ishita-kyunki aap jaan ho Meri.now go and rest for sometime.

Raman-rest toh main yahan bhi Kar sakta hoon.

Ishita-but adi ko bhi toh aapki zarurat hai,main bhi yahan hoon,aap bhi yahin rehte hai.he needs u,raman.thodi der ke liye chale jaiye.

Raman-as u say,but call me if u need anything.actually main nurse ko keh deta hoon,she will take care of u and I will be back soon.he said kissing her hair.

Ishita-i will be waiting,jaan.she said smiling very slowly and Raman went picking adi in his arms .

Ishita saw them going and then closed her eyes feeling tired. very soon she was sleeping peacefully hiding in her blanket. on other hand, Raman reached home. he made adi sleep and settled  next to him as he was really tired. And in no time ,both were sleeping hugging each other tight.

Five days passed normally and finally the day of operation came.all family member gathered in the hospital and Raman was with Ishita telling her to be strong while his voice was shaken. seeing him so disturbed she hugged him tight and said-kuch nahi hoga mujhe ,raman.main ladh lungi apni kismat se aapke liye .kisi ko bhi hume alag nahi karne dungi.

Raman cried hearing her soothing words and said-please thik rehna,Ishita. Main tumhe kho nahi sakta.I am trying to be strong but nahi ho raha mujhse.tumhe itne din se dard mein dekh raha hoon but aaj tak comfortable nahi ho paaya isse.i just want to see u alright.bahut pyaar karta hoon tumse,aur tumhare dur jaane ke ehsaas se bhi darr jaata hoon.

Ishita pecks his hair and said-i am not going anywhere,yahin hoon. aapki baahon mein,aapki zindagi mein.

Raman-just stay close to me,I love u alot.

Ishita-love u too.she said and went for the operation.

Everyone waited and prayed for the success of the operation and with God grace everything got well.

Ishita start improving after the second operation while doctor start preparing for her third and final operation as it was going to be the most vital one .

After the long wait of another fortnight, the day of last operation came.

Today Ishita was disturbed as her courage was reducing staying in hospital for long.she was sitting silently hugging adi when Raman came and said-jaan,time to go.

Ishita look at him and said-cant I go home like this .Mera chehra thoda kharab rahega toh nahi chalega.

Raman-what happened??

Ishita rested her head on his chest and said-ab nahi ho raha.himmat tut rahi hai,itne din se hospital mein hoon.ab nahi sehan ho raha .I just wanna go home.

Raman-i promise u after this operation hum Ghar chalenge.and then we will be there forever .just one last time ,baby.he said cupping her face.

Ishita-aur agar mujhe kuch,she couldn't complete as he didn't let her and closed her mouth.

Raman-dont even think about it,tumhe kuch nahi hoga .main hone nahi dunga .bahut lambi ladai ladi hai humne ,jaan.itne dur aa kar himmat mat haaro. i want to see u alright and after this operation everything will be fine .he said convincing her.

Ishita-u promise ,it's last time naa.

Raman-last time,please jaan.for us .he said to which she nodded .he hugged her to his heart content while she too hug him back and very soon she was in OT for her final operation.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Ps-thanks srini for ur help.

Thread#2

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update hope Ishita gets fine soon continue soon

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome part 

Loved it

Adi part was good

Update soon

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Part 19

Lovely part

It’s nice to see how both are supporting each other when one loses hope and confidence...guess that is why they call it life partners...handling our partner in time of need

Loved their cute conversations

Hope she gets fine soon and this pain ends for her

Continue soon

Thanks for updating

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really amazing update  dear 

Adi ishita is bonding  super

Raman take care very much

Ishita getting  fine ....she want to home 

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz