Ye page Avani ka h
Or vo h hi talented vm maker😳
Or tasty khichadi server 🤣
Ye vm 🤣🤣
😂😂🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Ye page Avani ka h
Or vo h hi talented vm maker😳
Or tasty khichadi server 🤣
Ye vm 🤣🤣
😂😂🤣🤣
thank you so muchOriginally posted by: porankisrilata
Really... Avni u r really a rockstar... 👏
I follow this page... But don't knew that it's avni page....
Ur khichdi is really very tasty..... 🤣
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
I didn't have any idea ye vm viral hojayega 😂😂
Avni vm is so hilarious yaar.. I m just... 🤣🤣🤣
@avni please make a vm on dil me ho tum... Song....
thanks yaar tune isko paste kiya VM page pe
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
thanks yaar tune isko paste kiya VM page pe
🤗🤗
Congratulations for 1k followers on insta 🤗
By the way vidio ke niche koi hastag kyo nai h mineil patiala babes aisa ❓
Followers ke alava kisiko pata nai chalega yaar
Please add hastags
Sounoor ko tag bhi karna
Un tak pahuchna chahiye ye
Status pe bhi rakhna
thank you and ruko abhi tag karti hu
🤗🤗
Congratulations for 1k followers on insta 🤗
By the way vidio ke niche koi hastag kyo nai h mineil patiala babes aisa ❓
Followers ke alava kisiko pata nai chalega yaar
Please add hastags
Sounoor ko tag bhi karna
Un tak pahuchna chahiye ye
Status pe bhi rakhna
Waise zaalima kahan hai?
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Waise zaalima kahan hai?
Yaar me bhi miss kar rahi hu
last time bola tha usne
Mera time table change hua h 😔
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277