I like kaka❤️In the coming days he will definitely favour Bondita and train her *how to be a perfect bahu* 😆Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Me too!!! I was like sabaassh Kaka Kya kaam kiya aapne bihari ko bejke!! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I like kaka❤️In the coming days he will definitely favour Bondita and train her *how to be a perfect bahu* 😆Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Me too!!! I was like sabaassh Kaka Kya kaam kiya aapne bihari ko bejke!! 🤣
Yesss❤️Originally posted by: --Lalz--
@bold Haiina
19 or 20 I guess!!
I like kaka❤️In the coming days he will definitely favour Bondita and train her *how to be a perfect bahu* 😆
Yes actually he accepted her!! 😃 it will be fun to see bon and kaka arguing in future.....cute rants 🤣
Trilochan kaka was lit today-
"Ye shadi nahi hai? Toh kya samajseva me shadiyan karni suru kardi hai tumne?
Aisi aur kitni Samajseva krne ka iraada"
He left me in splits todayyy🤣🤣
Trilochan kaka was lit today-
"Ye shadi nahi hai? Toh kya samajseva me shadiyan karni suru kardi hai tumne?
Aisi aur kitni Samajseva krne ka iraada"
He left me in splits todayyy🤣🤣
He's right though....🤣 Ani is thinking that he has done some samaj seva.🤣
to be honest pravisht looks like a small boy..!! ❤️
they look soooo cute together exactly because of the same reason..!! brilliant casting!
look at the way those two munchkins are sitting.! aww
Yup perfect casting!!! It's not looking odd to see them getting married ☺️ and be a couple ❤️
Trilochan kaka was lit today-
"Ye shadi nahi hai? Toh kya samajseva me shadiyan karni suru kardi hai tumne?
Aisi aur kitni Samajseva krne ka iraada"
He left me in splits todayyy🤣🤣
That was seriously🤣🤣