How does Anu remember hospital sindoor flashback that was Komo's dream!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How does Anu remember hospital sindoor flashback that was Komo's dream!
I swear I will become a big Oprish shipper but pls not thisDon't remind me that
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Bajaj will be so disappointed🤣
He is so dead...poor guy...his own daughter will be more for Bhaiyyaa.. leaving her dad all by himself..
Yes. Maybe the only person apart from Diya with whom Anurag is close. Kaushik says why do I feel that u r always trying to come out of the house with one or the other reason. What's the past which I don't know.
You don't need to know K🤣relationship rail ki patri and story rail ka wheel🤣
Seedha durga ma ke pandaal organise by komo me mata ki chunri ke neeche milenge... 🤣
Looks like this will be the case
Originally posted by: Aslesha99
How does Anu remember hospital sindoor flashback that was Komo's dream!
Inception 🤣
Originally posted by: Aslesha99
How does Anu remember hospital sindoor flashback that was Komo's dream!
Don't ask for logic in KZK2...
Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian
URGENT NOTICE:
Anyone from Kolkatta here? I need you guys to please burn all the red dupatta available in the market...
The look of it makes me sick
Mishriii bought one some days back 🤣🤣
Yeh hi karwayegi dekhna