aisey hi fir dekhna hai when she will cry bucket and run around him saying Mr. Bajaj and then MR. BAJAJ KYA......😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
aisey hi fir dekhna hai when she will cry bucket and run around him saying Mr. Bajaj and then MR. BAJAJ KYA......😈
Agreed!🤣
Aap Chahti Kya hai..,.
I am not going to open IF throughout the day. Says to myself. Going to do some massive work today. Till then,
CONTINUE!
Even I dont know {would have though in her mind}Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Aap Chahti Kya hai..,.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Damn I ended up trolling myself. 🤣
😆😆🤣
ohh i loved RB's cheekiness twice in the episode 😆
and then when Prerna said 3rd company is mine
RB says : woh hamara hai 🤣
and then the CONTINUE 😆
Oh no!🤣