😐🏃♀
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
😐🏃♀
You are too sweet, Shin Ji...😆
Yes...
I think today will be another dhamakedar episode... As the episode isn't up yet...


I liked their hug.
From don't touch me to this. Very good progress.
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
I liked their hug.
From don't touch me to this. Very good progress.
This hug....😭😭😭😭😭
I think something toh has changed inke beech...🤔
*Mishti runs away
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yes...
I think today will be another dhamakedar episode... As the episode isn't up yet...
Fingers crossed..Hope we get a PreRish LEGIT LIT episode..☺️
Yes ...
I am unable to connect some dots... Aaj ka episode will clear all of my confusions, I hope...
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
I liked their hug.
From don't touch me to this. Very good progress.
Ditto my thoughts..I love this progress..
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
This hug is making me go positive...😭😭😭💔💔💔
' No matter what happens, I will always love you...' RB for someone...😭😭😭
That is what RB character is.
Now they are in 8 years leap
From the ruthless businessman to lover.
The only progress in the show even in last season