haan ekta miya ki mayaOriginally posted by: DreamyButterfly
Sana I agree but why killing Preet? They could have easily shown him going for some business trip
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
haan ekta miya ki mayaOriginally posted by: DreamyButterfly
Sana I agree but why killing Preet? They could have easily shown him going for some business trip
What was the logic behind Viren and Meher ki shaadi? Only to make Bauji happy? 😔 Ahhhhh I felt bad for Meher! 😒
😆Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
but still Sana I will be kicked out LOL 🤣
Sana you're less than 1000 posts away from becoming a sizzler! ❤️
ok and Cv's at some point also forgot about Rishab and Sanjana 😆 was she still in coma? 😆
Sana can we make this thread reach 100? 😆
yeah only for bauji if they want to marry her tu kisi ache larke se kar dete 🤔Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
What was the logic behind Viren and Meher ki shaadi? Only to make Bauji happy? 😔 Ahhhhh I felt bad for Meher! 😒
next year it happen now 🤣Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
Sana you're less than 1000 posts away from becoming a sizzler! ❤️
Prem also disappointed me big time, he has never seen his mother's true colors, only one shakh during Chahat's custody track😳
Originally posted by: sana.harshiti
next year it happen now 🤣
try this year naa 🤣