Bajaj will come to india with her hopefully .
lets just enjoy ksg, remaining is bonus.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bajaj will come to india with her hopefully .
lets just enjoy ksg, remaining is bonus.
breaches bhi wahi log kar rahe jo sabse zyada attached hai na i mean all members of this AT
Ap Mujhe Avoid karne ki koshish kar rahe ho keya ? This look was awesome 🤣
Things will progress gradually.Exactly, she acknowledged Rishabh Bajaj as her husband and thanked him in front of the world..That is enough for now.. ❤️
well that's nice to hear. From negative to positive it went lol. If she is like that with him that's good to know. I do have a feeling they share a friendship and respect and trust even if it's not shown.I just saw the last part. Their banter is intact 🤣 Prerna saying ‘are you trying to avoid me?’ And he replies with ‘Can I do that? I know how you are’
Atleast she looking better know....😆
From whatever I read, Prerna and her likes never change! I wish EKta was not this sadistic. Some miseries are inflicted by time, some are self inflicted!
People move on, 8 years is a long time to grieve and heal. Even a child lost heals! Realistically, this pathos is not even enjoyable to someone like me who enjoys misery!
Ab nei toh kab bat karenge ap mujhse 🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
and prerna still could not jhelofy the ignorance of bajaj
that is the cutest part 🤣
Prerna se kabhi bhi bardhast nahi hua Rishabh ka ignorance..That is her sore point, weak point...🤣
Dekho Shin! 🤣