Trp kamane kr ninja techniques h ye😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Trp kamane kr ninja techniques h ye😆
Originally posted by: ilazyair
I love it when you call me Prerna..ah
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya🤣🤣
🤣🤣
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true la la la
Ooh I should be running
Ooh you keep me coming for you...
Aise lag raha hai kii next AT start hone ke baad hii episode upload hoga..
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Now I understand why she didn't wear a saree. 🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
keep quiet. Anything for TRPS 🤣
Yes 🤫🤫🤫
We work really hard yesterday and reported each and every page...
We need TRPs
New Montage should come soon and bajaj should be in center again 😉
Please kiss him Prerna❤️
Hyeeee..Kya baat hai...❤️ I am staring at these shots aankhein phad-phadke.. ☺️
Intense chemistry🥰🥰🥰
maasi ji, ladki sleeveless pehenti toh ladke ke shirtless hone ka farak kaise padhta 😆