🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
bataiyee🤣🤣 Population explosion ka What the dupatta krne ka soch rahe ye log🤣🤣Originally posted by: ANLWDA6AUDLYE6AC
PreRish Bacche...
We have a beautiful memory with it...😆😆😆
Ask Ankie Di, Shruti Di... They know better...🤣
Oppo Di wanted PreRish Kay 10 bacche...🤣
Just read her khayali Pulao thread's last post...🤣
😭😭😭 Bajaj considers Prerna baby as his 😭😭😭 I can't
He left the property for Prerna's child
❤️Originally posted by: GBSOAMNPMCYHG35O
I noticed!!!!🙋🏻♀️🙈🙈🙈
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
He breaks her shackles and makes her emerge from the depths of love!
Beautifully put❤️
🤣🤣🤣 Dupatta toh beh bhi gyaa🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Dupatta doobne k saath pre k sare no touching policies bhi doob gye🤪
What the dupatta! 🤣
At the End , Sherni is the one who dominates the Sher who dominates and controls the whole universe.😆🤣




OMG... All that long I was thinking they havent showed us the scene from BTS...
Now I just realised its the last scene, the sunset one..
❤️The way she looked at him ❤️