Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I feel it's coming too. The change in Maya is definitely heading towards accepting Rudra and overcoming her past wholeheartedly. Emotional breakdown and Rudra consoling her might lead to it I think
I wish she gets complete peace atleast once in her life😭
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I wish she gets complete peace atleast once in her life😭
Both MayRa deserve it ❤️
Barrister babu is good show too.. I have been watching that along.. but I refuse to attach to any show again.. no trust on these stupid channels when they will end it..
I feel it's coming too. The change in Maya is definitely heading towards accepting Rudra and overcoming her past wholeheartedly. Emotional breakdown and Rudra consoling her might lead to it I think
This type of intense lover's need emotional moment to consummate than a romantic moment.. I have been waiting for that but God knows if it will happen now even..
Just dropped in to say Good night🤗