Originally posted by: XLDQQDJR3UYOMA6B
I am talking about the 18+ tharkipan of Oppo Di and Mithi Di...😆
Main to honi hi Hoon na 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: XLDQQDJR3UYOMA6B
I am talking about the 18+ tharkipan of Oppo Di and Mithi Di...😆
Main to honi hi Hoon na 😆
Bingooo!!! Yessss❤️🤪Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Erica's fall was very awkwardly done but Bajju coming to save her was just👌👌 his strokes were so effortless. The tattoos just added to the hotness🤪
Why do I think it will either be a small leap of one year or else a full fledged leap of 5/6 years.. Patah nahi kitne years agge move hoga story.. 🤔
The leap has to be of some 5-6 years . If they are bringing in 3 kids , they should be about the age that they can interact with other characters, nahi toh what's the point .
P.S Bajaj's bgm😎It makes my hearts go LaLaLa😎
The BGM was music to the ears literally..As the background music played and Rishabh Bajaj's presence dominated the screens, it was grand, it was majestic..It was like he has risen from ashes to conquer the universe yet again...😎
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Life is too short to stay unhappy! It’s our day and group hugs for whatever went wrong!
PreRish scenes should put a smile on your face now!
🤗
Yes, I am grinning now due to PreRish scenes...
🤣
par liya nahi 😢 koi OS ya mini OS de do 😢THIS GIF somehow makes me think of Rishabh taking care of Prerna, bohat hii pyaar se..
hello people.. hows it going??? I have a question.. we got so many BTS od sharma family all decked up and Moloy also in sherwni and all...
what happened to all that?? also why Pre wont go and meet sharmas ??
i am little confused cos of speed of the episode..
also i hope its just not a cameo where he disappears after 2-3 episode.. 😭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
par liya nahi 😢 koi OS ya mini OS de do 😢
Yes... Koyi OS de do iss. Plot par...
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
The ones who are your buddies are already in that list
Frankly I rarely PM anyone. Just reply kiya hain abhi tak. Just now I was exploring and no one from this forum is in my buddy list. So how do I add.