Yaaarrrrr🤪🤪🤪🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaaarrrrr🤪🤪🤪🤪
🥳 #HappyAnkieOk again, always take what I say as ‘it’s what I’ve been told-anything could change’
But it’s not a cameo.
there was no time to shoot a promo. You all saw how rushed the episode was today?
she fell, got saved and then was in the condition to go back and see things.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mera aaj ka pura mood kharab ho gaya
Why???🤔
Baby Yoda is also back.
Ahhh..Kaash aise ho..And Prerna ke pehel ke liye they can take tips from my second PreRish OS, Melting Point In Love.. ☺️
Can I do t tharki Pana ya sirf prena ka romance hi allowed Hain idhar 🤪
Our happiness knows no bounds today...Ankieee... 🤗
Ahhh..Kaash aise ho..And Prerna ke pehel ke liye they can take tips from my second PreRish OS, Melting Point In Love.. ☺️
Is this the recent OS which u guys are talking about