Originally posted by: ilazyair
I don't think she's actually dead
Yes... Maybe she will be back due to Bajaj...
Waise, VM kahaan hai???🤣
Sunday ko VMs chahiye ek saath...😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: ilazyair
I don't think she's actually dead
Yes... Maybe she will be back due to Bajaj...
Waise, VM kahaan hai???🤣
Sunday ko VMs chahiye ek saath...😡
You can not, not drool over this man
Originally posted by: SHVDLZNZCZQ4MERL
VM chahiye...😡😈😛😎
Mushkil hoga😆 going out of station this week😆
Ja Ja nikalOriginally posted by: WaqtZaya
I want to come but I can't I need to work on my dissertation 😭😭😭😭
Kaam kar apna
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
I was literally laughing prerna is so small weak bus height hi lambi hai godi karke utha liya strong arms bajju ke 😆
she was not even helping him to drag her, sab whi kar rha tha, and wo bhi effortlessly..😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I am just thinking now, how many years will be the leap? BTS dekh ke toh zyada nahi laga.
4-5 ho
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Chan ka Chain kab hua?
Auto correct 🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Mushkil hoga😆 going out of station this week😆
😭
I will drag you out of station...🤣
Take your time...🤗
Bass mill Jana Chahiye...
They r seriously going ahead with the prerish story.