IAdoreYou aka Harshada too updated her drabble series on PreRish https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2/5151980/only-if-i-could-prerish-ficlet-series-part-5-pg-12?pn=8
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
IAdoreYou aka Harshada too updated her drabble series on PreRish https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2/5151980/only-if-i-could-prerish-ficlet-series-part-5-pg-12?pn=8
Originally posted by: 6BQKRCDUAGH5YRK2
Koi new wardrobe nhi hone wala ..he will wear suits only ..that was one day occurence for any specific cause that he was in shirt n denim
for some reason I am happy reading this... I was worried kaise naya Bajaj adjust hoga mere dimaag mein.. 😆
Madam sau FFs mang rahi hai toh thoda maine bol diya mazaak main issliye ro padi
Kuch nahi Pavan da ye mera aur Mishti ka humesha ka hai
I DEMAND FOR MY CRACK OSOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
This may come true in the future. Warna VMs toh hain hi. 🤣
TOO Good🥰


when are u to leave 🤔
I never watched this scene but the gifs are my favorite ones from this one. She was very happy
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This scene
She was mesmerised by the view and he couldn't avoid the sight. It lasted for just a few seconds but was so impactful.
Ok tho nothing to worry about. Great
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Madam sau FFs mang rahi hai toh thoda maine bol diya mazaak main issliye ro padi
Kuch nahi Pavan da ye mera aur Mishti ka humesha ka hai