Why the PH ,actors and Channel taking viewers and FD for granted? They should've released a press note to clear this confusion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why the PH ,actors and Channel taking viewers and FD for granted? They should've released a press note to clear this confusion
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
@second line, maybe he might and maybe they can chose killing Maya and Rudra stepping in her shoes and bring in Sanjeeda or someone (before you come to kill me, I know replacement is impossible) to play her role
The show is synonymous to Jen. I think it's impossible to continue unless they kill MayRa and have a gen next to avenge their parents from MJ or someone?
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
This one is the second most reliable Jen news source after jeniferwingetteam so I believe it's true
Phir wrap up party karte hai
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Why the PH ,actors and Channel taking viewers and FD for granted? They should've released a press note to clear this confusion
They were waiting for Jen. I am sure we will get a official statement now
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
The show is synonymous to Jen. I think it's impossible to continue unless they kill MayRa and have a gen next to avenge their parents from MJ or someone?
That route is risky since MJ will be 70+😆
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
This one is the second most reliable Jen news source after jeniferwingetteam so I believe it's true
This news is also posted by this page thenIf she is quitting what's with this new entry?
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9HA7udpPvt/?igshid=lkg6jr7gfkkl
On a side note, what's our forum's Chaska meter rank?
Don't know what to say. I've never invested so much into a show apart from Teju shows. It's really a heartbreaking news to hear that BH2 gonna end abruptly🥺😭😭😭
Then why the decrease arrow? It's beem three since last 2 weeks naa🤔