Thank you so much! 😊Originally posted by: ShivSaan
Nice ..👌👌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Thank you so much! 😊Originally posted by: ShivSaan
Nice ..👌👌
an actor's work is to justify their characters no matter what given script, which is why they are called actors 😳Originally posted by: ilazyair
The actor needs to connect with the character as well😆 and how Prerna is written can also be partially blamed.
Waiting for good executions in the upcoming track
Ps hoping for the same 😳
Originally posted by: CIKFT6DDYFJ5UPKE
I don’t want she wear clothes like
Bajaj is a homeless man 😭not a businessman
If she can’t choose clothes then should tell Rishabh ☺️☺️
Thank u dear ❤️
I hope we get beautiful scenes this time that u can write more about them 😉
keshav gave such cute expressions while making the I'd card of his ☺️🤣😆 Kaash bajju uska half de de 😆Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Bajaj ka wardrobe nahi idhar prena ka wardrobe change karna Hain
Anyways suits also he is hot and happening bas night suits thode better ho 🤪
What specific cause why I feel he is in Keshav look 🤪
I feel offended at this tone of reference. 😒
Why can’t she take his help
mee ∞
Thank you for the appreciation. 😊Originally posted by: itsRitzi
@wistfulness i always loved ur gifs the coloring the moment capture the dialogues text perfect