I like the title 😳 shruti 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I like the title 😳 shruti 🤗
Pre is not bengali no?😆

Lattu RB 😆
GIF by Kalank
She's from UP.Originally posted by: ilazyair
Pre is not bengali no?😆
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Without parachute🤣
Yes...😆
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Pre is not bengali no?😆
Par Kolkata mein hi toh badi hui hai...
The way he looks at her admiration mixed with a tinge of 'aisa kyu ho raha hai'🤣☺️

Attitude 😎😈
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Apna RB handpump ukhadega🤣
No, except sunny deol, no one just no one can do that act.
I want proper Aarti this time, with their eyelock...