Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Mujhe to neend bhi Ana mushkil Hain 😆
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Mujhe to neend bhi Ana mushkil Hain 😆
🤣
Originally posted by: Phoenix_75
Same... I noticed that he was there standing in his signature pose...
I just hope KSG k liye achcha sa promo aaye....And they better show Prerna siding with one person instead of going back and forth...
I wonder how PreRish will meet...🤔
Haan to mujhe phir dekhna Hain
Working out also and hot shower
🤣
it's called sinus 😆Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Yaar yeh ice pack lagane se head main pain kyun bhota Hain 😭
🤣 yea Karan woh Karan nahi hai jo 24hrs back to back shoot kare 😆he will shoot in the night🙂
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
it's called sinus 😆
Hmm I know
I maybe the only one but I do want prerna to realize bajaj value. Why should he be the only one who pampers her protects her and helps her she also should realize what he is to her and importance in her life.
Prerna sharma cannot get away with breaking bajaj ka heart and lives happily or whatever she also has to feel
What he feels
They should show it again 😆
yaar oppo, everyone calls her so, she is so. So habitual we are. Khair thank you I get to delete that from my keyboard 😆 phir ayega nahi thank you. 👍🏼