so she is crying 😢 now for that incident one year 😒Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Fiance ne itna bada dhoka dia, upset toh hogi hi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
so she is crying 😢 now for that incident one year 😒Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Fiance ne itna bada dhoka dia, upset toh hogi hi
Originally posted by: G2PRUGDRBD34Z7T7
I think RB will go to BB and claim Sneha is his daughter and will bring her back.😆
This this this
I want this to happen plssss😎
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Idea accha hai
All night na pata but yes till 1Originally posted by: 6FF6E6JBVSDLXURU
Yassss.... Let's Nacho... Let's party all night!!! 👯👯♀️💃🕺💃👯♂️👯♀️👯
RB is here now.. everyone will come 1 by 1
Ankie Nahi hai toh main hi bolde deti hun
Hum hai Pavitra Page par😎
I am back again😈
20 pages in an hour😎
If not Monday...Tuesday toh zaroor milega.Originally posted by: ShivSaan
Can we skip tomorrow's Sunday by any chance? I want it to be 6.00am Monday already. 😆 We might get Bajaj in the precap on Monday.
Originally posted by: ShivSaan
Can we skip tomorrow's Sunday by any chance? I want it to be 6.00am Monday already. 😆 We might get Bajaj in the precap on Monday.
Abhi prerna ke muder me time hai...😆
Wednesday tak ayega shayad
S1 mein aisa hi hua tha na...BF thought Sneha is Bajaj's daughter...Prerna was infuriated and claimed that yes, she was Bajaj's daughter to shut BF's mouth