This one is temporary I feel. 😆Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Why not the old look? Why damn not? 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
This one is temporary I feel. 😆Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Why not the old look? Why damn not? 😭
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Tujhe party karne mera hi ghar mila🤣
Yes... Kab aaun??? 🤔
Her whole world!
And what a growth it has been.. This time he will be her savior, her armor, her guardian angel, her HERO!! And that says it all.. ☺️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This one is temporary I feel. 😆
RB is presumed dead😆 isliye aisa look🤣
P aa jayegi toh sab theek ho jayega🤪
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This one is temporary I feel. 😆
Temporary hi ho to acha hai
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Her whole world!
I couldn't have said it better... He is her whole world, he completes her!! ❤️
suna hai bajaj is back
Originally posted by: DUNKVHAJMDRUJS5A
Yes... Kab aaun??? 🤔
Next week exams ke baad🤣