Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hide n seek ..chocolate cookies ..yummmm 😛😛
😆
Yes, too yummy...
I am not allowed to eat chocolate, bit I eat these cookies by giving excuse somehow...🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hide n seek ..chocolate cookies ..yummmm 😛😛
😆
Yes, too yummy...
I am not allowed to eat chocolate, bit I eat these cookies by giving excuse somehow...🤣
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hide n seek ..chocolate cookies ..yummmm 😛😛
I like them too Suta😃
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Its there Leena🤣😂😂
It sounds ridiculous tbh😆
Zabardasti ki behen 🤣
Oppo ki kartutOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Zabardasti ki behen 🤣
Khud Mr Bajaj deewani ho gayi
Aur isse Bhi uski behen bana diiya
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hide n seek ..chocolate cookies ..yummmm 😛😛
Chocolate kisine bola kyaaa😛 I am here 🤣
Originally posted by: PQLNLYWVCTCNO5YT
Yes, too yummy...
I am not allowed to eat chocolate, bit I eat these cookies by giving excuse somehow...
Cookies ❤️ chocolates , ice creams are my fav. Wait I think all sort of junk food are my fav 🤣
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
This thread has the history of going into hibetnation off and on🤣
Arey nahiii lets reach 6th thread soon phir hibernation 🤣
Tanu do u think we will be able to bak bak another 46 pgs? Nahhh🤣
Hopefully we'll reach 6th soon but why hibernation after that🤔🤣
Tanu do u think we will be able to bak bak another 46 pgs? Nahhh🤣
Ofcourse leena🤣
Bak bak is surely possible🤣