KZK 2 Chat Club #5 [DT Note Page 59 and 74 ]- Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45.1k

Users

42

Likes

875

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy


Same to you leena 😍

🤗🤗

SQRNKGIFUOYP33MZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Yes playing hide and seek😆

😆

Hide and seek reminded me of The famous Parle choco chip cookies...😆

How are you, Leena di???

Leenaaa thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

I had no idea there is a cookies brand hide and seek😲🤣

Am fine alhamdulilah and u? <33

SQRNKGIFUOYP33MZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

I had no idea there is a cookies brand hide and seek😲🤣

Am fine alhamdulilah and u? <33

🤣

I am fine, Aapajaan...🤗

SQRNKGIFUOYP33MZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Chat club soona soona hai...

Jag soona soona lage... Paas nahi koyi aapna...

Annu8193 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: G26ZUJK3MQ7RNW2O

Chat club soona soona hai...

Jag soona soona lage... Paas nahi koyi aapna...

Ah tho rhe hai tere bhaiya..😆

SQRNKGIFUOYP33MZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Ah tho rhe hai tere bhaiya..😆

Bhaiya Ko choro ... Chat club mein koyi nahi hai...🤔

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Ah tho rhe hai tere bhaiya..😆

I doubt Mishti is his sister
SQRNKGIFUOYP33MZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I doubt Mishti is his sister

😳😳😳

Annu8193 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

I doubt Mishti is his sister

Why😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".