Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sana to navdeesh: even kutta knows this much English 🤣
Sana is too good yaar 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9HGT-lBfDw/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-
I didn't see the USUD but I knew Sid drinks, and smokes alot. He was in the news for alcohol once I think.
Poor guy should rest though. He looks exhausted!
Yes he drinks and also he smokes a lot. I saw in one usud that he was discussing with shefali that he wanted to cleanse his lungs from nicotine and tar in London after bb
Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-
I didn't see the USUD but I knew Sid drinks, and smokes alot. He was in the news for alcohol once I think.
Poor guy should rest though. He looks exhausted!
Yeah I heard he had been in the news for alcohol but when I saw that USUD I thought maybe he had stopped drinking or something Idk I’ll have to find the link to it if I can
But agree the guy needs to sleep for 2 days straight I feel 😆
Sana’s dad wants to come in BB14 😂😂 OMG I saw he posted a picture of himself asking his fans to like it. Me. Gill is too funny. He’s the Indian Kris Jenner.
Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani
Sana to navdeesh: even kutta knows this much English 🤣
Sana is too good yaar 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9HGT-lBfDw/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
She is cutie. 😊😁
Sid is full on partying in kushal house and looks happy
True. Everybody needs rest and for someone gymming as much, more more than what he seems to be getting. I am sort of amazed that he can switch off from being the lazybum stuck to his bed in BB to this busybee. Doing nothing or sleeping in doesn’t seem to be a lifestyle habit at all for him. It’s set me wondering if the bed was his ruse alone for staying away from others and spending private time with Sana.
In BB, he was initially very active. Gym, tasks, veggie cutting. But it was after he got sick, his routine was disturbed. And then ofcourse later spending private time with Sana was tje reason.