Ka bolath ho babua? 🤔🧐
Google Alexa.... Translation please 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ka bolath ho babua? 🤔🧐
Google Alexa.... Translation please 🤣
estoy bien , Gracias ❤️
My Another Iconic masterpiece edit.. hayeeeeeeeeee
Isbaaar RB aise preyu ko bandh kay rakhegi

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Ugh
How the hell did u find that gross thing funny?🤢
I would love to kill u *cackles evilly*
Well I'm sadistic that way.... And Slytherins stick together darling..... 😏...mmuuaahhh....
Pehli baat its spanish
Second Alexa Amazon ki hai😡
3rd Tum mere haathon marogi
Can anyone Kill this person😡Originally posted by: opsora2090
My Another Iconic masterpiece edit.. hayeeeeeeeeee
Isbaaar RB aise preyu ko bandh kay rakhegi
Oppo.... I can't stop laughing yaar... 🤣🤣🤣
Tujhe aaj kis keede ne kaata hai bata zara... I'll send you an antidote 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Pehli baat its spanish
Second Alexa Amazon ki hai😡
3rd Tum mere haathon marogi
Ooppss.... Sorry... *runs away cackling*🤣
Mi alegra oír eso🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Can anyone Kill this person😡
You are making me laugh more than Oppo.... My dear Google.... 🤣