Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Maybe he was thinking of its uses😉🤣
Nah it will not serve the purpose🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Maybe he was thinking of its uses😉🤣
Nah it will not serve the purpose🤣
Ek toh how does no one feel the tension between MaJai? Main friend ke jaati hoon and I feel even 1% tension in the house directly uske room mein bhaagti hoon yaa apne ghar ke liye nikalto hoon
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Maybe he was thinking of its uses😉🤣
Or testing it's durability
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Nah it will not serve the purpose🤣
Pen aur paper kaha rakhega phir Rudra?
Originally posted by: stormborn
You sure it's from earth ?
Btw I loved Maya's office dress.
And some credits to Anu for noticing and commenting on Maya leaving black. I expected Nandini or someone to do it long ago---the moment she was in colors !
White/off-white is so flattering on her!
Reminded me of maya 1.0
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ek toh how does no one feel the tension between MaJai? Main friend ke jaati hoon and I feel even 1% tension in the house directly uske room mein bhaagti hoon yaa apne ghar ke liye nikalto hoon
Antara is too high to care, Rudra too aroused to focus and MJ and Maya playing everyone expertly
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
True
I am not liking the dialoguebazi between them anymore
Its getting monotonous
True....Though I liked Maya's initial office dialogues.
The book cover was 🤢
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ek toh how does no one feel the tension between MaJai? Main friend ke jaati hoon and I feel even 1% tension in the house directly uske room mein bhaagti hoon yaa apne ghar ke liye nikalto hoon
Because it's serial 😳director don't want anything realistic 😆
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
But I do feel Maya MJ truth also will come out simultaneously to Rudra..
Me too..As we read few articles that Antara pushes Nandini from stairs so she might regain her memory. Ab dekhna hain ki which truth will be revealed first to Rudra. Fastest fingers first😆